The concept of franchising is based
and followed on a proven method of operating a business. A franchisor
like CEI develops a business format over the years. In such an event
the chances of success as a franchisee is many times higher than running
an independent business. In fact the US Dept. of Commercial Services
states that 90% of all independent business fail whereas 95% of all
franchisees succeed. Just glance through the facts given below, and
you'll know your chances of success with Veta are very high.
What CEI expects from its Franchisee
- Minimum 800 sq.ft. area in the commercial or semi-commercial centre of the town/city (own or rented), easily accessible by bus or local train.
- Applicant must be in the age group of 25-40 years.
- A well furnished front office and fully equipped classrooms and Computer Lab.
- Faculty and course counsellor.
- Commitment and good administrative skills.
- Dedication - The franchisee must spend at least 50% of his/her time at the CEI centre.
- Marketing & advertising campaigns are developed and run by CEI. The company also provides designs for advertising material such as banners, posters, signboards, etc. for use by the centres.
- Regular performance reviews & training sessions are conducted for staff of the business partner.
- Student scholarships & other schemes are run from time to time to give a boost to business.
- Advertising & brand development initiatives through various Internet-based & traditional press & outdoor advertising.
- Ongoing advice to the centre on how to improve business as well as taking inputs on market & strategy from the centres.
Academic & technical support
- Timely faculty evaluations help the centre identify those faculty members who need training.
- Faculty training & exams leading to certification are conducted, ensuring that the centre has faculty with the right skills to provide proper training to students.
- Day-to-day support on how to deliver i.e. conduct the courses.
- Conduct of online exams & issuing certificates to students.
- Full-fledged placements team dedicated to finding appropriate job openings for trained students across all centres.
- The Placements Team:
- Conducts job oriented-training workshops for students, increasing visibility of brand & credibility of the centre.
- Organizes industry visits to familiarize students with job roles & opportunities & to build their industry contacts.
- Sources job opportunities for students.
- Identifies internship opportunities for students in IT companies.
- Conducts training programs for centre's own placement executives, if any.
THE EXISTING TREND SHOWS THAT THE INFLOW OF STUDENTS KEEPS CONSTANTLY INCREASING.